Please contact us for current rates.
Tuition includes breakfast, lunch, and two snacks. Families of children under 12 months are expected to provide food for their kiddos.
Financial aid for families is available through Connections for Children, the child care referral agency on the Westside. The process can be intimidating, but Connections staff will help you navigate this process. >> Learn more.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Near Stewart St. and Colorado Ave. in Santa Monica (exact address hidden due to safety reasons for your kiddos)
Located 0.3 miles (5 minutes) from the Bergamot Metro E Line station and near major job centers in Santa Monica, such as the Water Garden, Colorado Center, Kite Pharma, Oracle, Cornerstone on Demand, Lionsgate, St. Johns Providence Hospital, and UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center. Santa Monica City Hall is a a 2 mile bike ride on a green bike lane (Broadway).
We accept children ages 3 months and up. We are licensed by the State of California to care for up to 12 children, and can have no more than four infants (children under 12 months old) enrolled at any time. Learn more.
During COVID-19, we can enroll up to 10 children.
To allow time staff time for rest and professional development, our schedule includes a two-week summer break (usually in the second-half of June) and a two-week winter break (over Christmas and New Years.)
We will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day January18
- Presidents’ Day: February 15, 2021
- Cesar Chavez Day (observed): March 31, 2021
- Spring Cleaning: April 1, 2021
- Good Friday: April 2, 2021
- Memorial Day: May 31, 2021
- Independence Day July 5, 2021
- Labor Day: September 6, 2021
- Columbus Day: October 6, 2021
- Veterans Day: November 12, 2021
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) November 25, 2021
Summer: June 14 – June 25
Winter: December 15 – December 31